Voxel Tycoon Update 0.85.1 Patch Notes Released
Developer and publisher Voxel Tycoon has officially released update version 0.85.1 for the management and simulation game titled Voxel Tycoon. The new patch has been rolled out earlier today, April 24, 2021.
The new Voxel Tycoon update makes some various changes in the overall gameplay, in-game improvements, and addressing some of the known bugs and issues in the game. One of the main highlight for this update is the full refund while the game is paused, auto cargo selection issues, and more.
For those who are interested to see the detailed breakdown of this update, feel free to see the full changelog below.
Voxel Tycoon Update 0.85.1 Patch Notes
- Full refund while the game is paused.
- Changed how auto-storages work: now storage locks to the specific type of cargo after the first item is loaded to the storage, and doesn’t go back to Auto after unload.
- Added ability to manually refit a vehicle unit at any moment from the Details tab of the Vehicle window.
- Added Canadian, Korean, Portuguese, and Swedish names.
- Changed Korean date format.
- Cargo type picker: Added a tooltip to Auto mode describing how it works.
- Option to disable reducing of the game speed when critical notifications occur.
- Buy vehicle window: A vehicle can be renamed even before buy by clicking on the window title.
- Buy vehicle window: Added a tooltip about holding Shift to apply cargo type to all units.
- Buy vehicle window: Automatically set cargo type if units were filtered by specific cargo.
- Fleet window: Added ability to sort by name.
- Fixed yet to be bought vehicles are counted to company statistics.
- Possible fix for error when editing key bindings.
- Fixed trucks could be sent to rail depots, and vice versa.
- Depot window: Fixed list of cargo not updated after vehicle configuration.
- Fixed main menu Continue button doesn’t react if save was removed.
- Fixed demand price delta disappears on non-100% UI scale.
- Fixed incorrect CHF exchange rate.
- Fixed recipe picker window didn’t close on device demolishing.
- Fixed freight road station had a luminescent door frame.
- Fixed route filter with many items doesn’t fit the screen.
- Unity version updated to 2020.3.5.