Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem has been updated to version 126.96.36.199 for PC. This update implements a number of game fixes. Here is what you need to know about this Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem update 188.8.131.52.
Developer WOLCEN Studio has rolled out the latest Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem patch earlier today, April 10th, which is mainly focused on addressing in-game issues. Apart from the bug fixes, the new update also includes item changes and the updating of in-game languages. Get the complete update patch notes below.
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Update 184.108.40.206 Patch Notes
- Fixed various client & server crashes.
- Fixed a game crash leading to a black screen when reading corrupted character save data. Please let us know if the issue persists.
- Fixed an issue causing active effects tooltip to stay on screen after the effect expired.
- Fixed an issue displaying offline friends as online in the friend list.
- Fixed an issue preventing the player to click in some areas of the Gate of Fates.
- Fixed an issue preventing active effect tooltip description to be displayed beyond the first text line.
- Fixed an issue causing the “add friend” and “accept invitation” buttons to overlap, allowing them to be clicked at the same time.
- Fixed an issue preventing a player to close the trading window if the other player disconnected during the transaction.
- Fixed an issue causing player portraits UI collision box to stay after the player disconnected, preventing to click under it.
- Fixed an issue randomly causing some UI text of the game to be rendered as white squares.
- Added a transition screen between expedition floors to hide level loading artifacts.
- Fixed an issue causing players to fall endlessly if they used Wings of Ishmir while being teleported to the next expedition floor.
- Fixed an issue preventing minion health in summoning skills details panel to display changes when using the “Heads Hang Low” passive nodes.
- Fixed an issue causing the player to fall under Act 1 boss’ arena using Slayer’s Flurry with the “Cosmic Ambush” variant.
- Fixed an issue causing summoned minions to collide with the player if they were grabbed by a Demon of Soul’s possession skill first.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Arctic Spear’s “Sublime Fracture” variant to apply on additional projectiles launched by the skill.
- Fixed an issue causing a T-Pose animation when casting summon skills while moving.
- Fixed the female model in T-pose in the Champion of Stormfall cinematic.
- Fixed an issue where Genesis Stone wasn’t able to craft all the magic effects it’s supposed to on Chests and Helmets.
- Changed the computation of Beauty Eternal magic effect that transfers the Dodge Chance Score to All Resistances Score. Existing items will be rerolled.
- Unique armors of the last tier have been added, this concerns:
- Argand’s Hearth
- Autarchic Secret
- Bio-Flow Symbiosis
- Blood Tear Bastion
- Envoy of War
- Feast of Cankers
- First Men’s Legacy
- Frayed Combat Cleats
- Frostweave Qullittuq
- Hakeresh Shelya’ar
- James’s Tall Tale
- Morbid Retribution
- Mournfall Treads
- Odelia’s March
- Purifier’s Statement
- Smile of the Searing Song
- The Figurehead
- Veiled Eclipse
- Vigilance: Scorched Ravine
- Updated English localization.
- Updated German localization.
- Updated French localization.
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese localization.
- Updated Polish localization.
- Updated Russian localization.
- Updated Spanish localization.
- Updated Simplified Chinese localization.
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem was released last February 2020 on Windows PC via Steam