Wreckfest developer has finally rolled out the newest Wreckfest update 1.51 for PC and consoles to address some of the reported issues in the game.
According to the official release notes, the new update fixed the game crashes when a client joins a lobby. The new patch also addressed the DLC promo screen which is being stuck for the PC version.
Apart from these, version 1.51 also brings some gameplay balancing, tournament mode adjustments, and audio service stability. The new update is now live and players can now download it on their devices. To know more about the Wreckfest update 1.51, feel free to check the full changelog below.
Wreckfest Update 1.51 Patch Notes
- Game no longer crashes when clients join or bots are being added while the host is in the lobby upgrade menu.
- (PC) DLC promo screen no longer gets stuck on the screen when the Steam overlay is disabled.
- AI now does a better job handling certain DLC vehicles, especially in Class A.
- DLC special vehicles now appear in the “Special Mix” set as well.
- Improved various texture and upgrade issues with Hunter Panther.
- Stock Car can be now tuned even when the player doesn’t own the DLC.
- Wreckfest 1.51 fixed Sweeper standard suspension ride height.
- Sweeper’s full cage no longer goes through the driver’s head.
- Improved front loader collision on Mudford Motorcenter.
- Fixed a checkpoint exploit on Sandstone Raceway Alt Route.
- Fixed fences on Northfolk Ring.
- Fixed missing collisions of cardboard boxes on Mudford Motorcenter.
- Wreckfest patch 1.51 fixed a case in which vehicles occasionally spawned in the air at Dirt Devil Stadium Dirt Speedway.
- Fixed Kingston Raceway surface info.
- Reduced score thresholds for “Score Streak” derby events.
- Other minor tweaks for more consistent scoring.
- Stock Car: Fixed audio signal path overloading in 32-bit Windows build.
- Roadslayer: Removed sand from the engine.
- Wreckfest version 1.51 fixed missing characters for Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.
- Improved Hungarian localized text.
Wreckfest is available on PC via Steam, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.