Just before the official release of WWE 2K19, 2K Sports has announced the soundtrack of the game, and it includes big names in the music industry including Eminem and Metallica.
The soundtrack has been revealed in YouTube via UpUpDownDown channel overseen by WWE member Xavier Woods. And today, the soundtrack has been dropped in the Apple Music. The songs were chosen by WWE Superstars like Triple H, Elias, and Daniel Bryan.
As announced, WWE 2K19 is coming to PS4 and Xbox One this October. Unfortunately, the Nintendo Switch version of the game is not coming this year.
WWE 2K19 Soundtrack
- AWOLNATION, “Passion” – Selected by Daniel Bryan
- Bullet for My Valentine, “Skin” – Selected by The Miz
- Eminem, “Survival” – Selected by AJ Styles
- Fall Out Boy, “Champion” – Selected by Alexa Bliss
- Metallica, “Spit Out the Bone” – Selected by Triple H
- Migos, “Work Hard” – Selected by Samoa Joe
- Offset and Metro Boomin, “Ric Flair Drip” – Selected by Ric Flair and Charlotte Flair
- Post Malone feat. 21 Savage, “rockstar” – Selected by Elias
- Rancid, “The 11th Hour”, Selected by Sami Zayn
- Shinedown, “DEVIL”, Selected by Baron Corbin
- Slipknot, “Override” – Selected by Seth Rollins
- Wale, “Ungrateful & Thankful” – Selected by The New Day