Following the leaked WWE 2K20 trailer a few days ago, 2K has officially announced the new professional wrestling game WWE 2K20 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
The new WWE 2K20 comes in three different version – WWE 2K20 Standard Edition, WWE 2K20 Deluxe Edition, and WWE 2K20 Collector’s Edition. That being said, fans can now pre-order the game and receive in-game bonuses once the game is officially out.
What WWE 2K20 Version Should You Get?
WWE 2K20 Standard Edition – $59.99
Unfortunately, the Standard Edition comes with the base game only. You can now pre-order the game from here:
WWE 2K20 Deluxe Edition – $89.99
If you’re planning to pre-order the game today, here are the bonuses that you will be getting:
- WWE 2K20 Base Game
- SmackDown 20th Anniversary Edition Digital Content (Hulk Hogan, Chyna, Rock n’ Sock Connection Mankind, and $500 Shirt The Rock)
- WWE 2K20 Accelerator
- WWE 2K20 MyPlayer Kickstart
- All WWE 2K20 Originals
- WWE SuperCard Limited Edition Cards (Included with the Physical Edition ONLY)
Buy Deluxe Edition from here:
WWE 2K20 Collector’s Edition
Players who purchase the WWE 2K20 Collector’s Edition will receive in-game bonuses for the Xbox One and PS4. Unlike the Standard and Deluxe Edition, the Collector’s Edition will only be available in physical format. Here are the bonuses that WWE 2K20 Collector’s Edition owner will receive:
- All content of the WWE 2K20 Deluxe Edition
- Exclusive WWE SmackDown! Ring Skirt Relic Piece (2002-2008)
- Limited Edition WWE SmackDown! Legend Autographed Plaque (Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio or Edge)
Buy Collector’s Edition from here:
WWE 2K20 System Requirements
As of writing, 2K has yet to release the WWE 2K20 Recommend and Minimum System Requirements for PC. While we will be updating this post once we got the information, you can also check the Steam page for more details.
WWE 2K20 Release Date
As announced, WWE 2K20 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One will officially release on October 22, 2019.