Redmatch 2 Update Adds 14 New Achievements
Redmatch 2 players will be excited to hear about the latest update, which brings a number of changes and new achievements to the game.
One of the major changes in this update is the rework of several existing achievements. Le 1 dans 7.5 Trillion achievements, which previously required players to get a kill from a distance of 75 meters or more, have now been reduced to a distance of 50 mètres. The Camper achievement, which previously required players to win a match without moving, has been changed to require players to kill another player without moving for 10 secondes. The Jack of All Trades achievement, which required players to get a kill with the sniper, rifle, and shotgun in one match, has been changed to require players to get a kill with all weapons in one match. The World Trip achievement, which required players to win on each map, has been changed to require players to get a kill on each map. Pour terminer, the Untouchable achievement, which required players to win a match without getting hit, has been changed to require players to get 5 kills without getting hit.
In addition to these changes, the update introduces several new achievements for players to unlock. It also includes a bugfix that prevents players from grappling around and still earning the Camper achievement, and it potentially fixes a long-standing issue with time trial ghosts not appearing. Players will need to get a new high score on the time trial to update their ghosts, and the developer is considering reworking time trial ghosts in the future.
Globalement, the Rematch 2 update brings a number of interesting changes and new achievements for players to enjoy. Be sure to update your game and start working towards these new challenges.
Redmatch 2 Update Patch Notes
- Reduced the required distance for the 1 dans 7.5 Trillion achievement from 75 à 50
- Changed the Camper achievement from “Win a match without moving” à “Kill a player without moving for 10 secondes”
- Changed the Jack of All Trades achievement from “Get a kill with the sniper, rifle, and shotgun in one match” à “Get a kill with all weapons in one match”
- Changed the World Trip achievement from “Win on each map” à “Get a kill on each map”
- Changed the Untouchable achievement from “Win a match without getting hit” à “Obtenir 5 kills without getting hit”
- Completing a time trial will now send a chat message to all players
Corrections de bogues
- You can no longer grapple around and have the Camper achievement still count
- Potentially fixed a long-standing issue where time trial ghosts would not appear (Players will need to get a new highscore on the time trail to update their ghost. I’m thinking about reworking time trial ghosts in the future)
- The Beginning: Reach level 10
- Dedication: Reach level 50
- Death Wish: Equip a death
- Never Dig Straight Down: Die to the void with the Pixel death equipped
- Shake it Up a Little: Use a Resource Pack
- Speed Demon: Get gold rank on all time trials
- Better than Rugbug: Get platinum rank on a time trial
- Take Me With You: Grapple onto another player
- It Takes Two To Tango: Get a kill while standing on a teammate’s head
- Uppercut: Obtenir 50 melee kills
- Fighting Blind: Obtenir 50 noscopes
- Combined Effort: Win a match of Team Deathmatch
- The Real Me: Create a custom skin
- Sharpshooter: Hit 6 sniper shots in a row without dying