Assetto Corsa Competizione Update v1.3.10 Now Live on PC
Developer Kunos Simulazioni and publisher 505 Games have rolled out the newest Assetto Corsa Competizione update 1.3.10 bringing bug fixes and tweaks.
The new Assetto Corsa Competizione version 1.3.10 was released today, April 15th, on Steam. According to the release notes, the main highlight of the update is more on game tweaks and bug fixes. In addition, the developer also made some multiplayer changes, UI improvements, and more. You can check the full changelog of the update below.
Assetto Corsa Competizione Update 1.3.10 Patch Notes
- Numerous 2020 liveries as special bonus content.
- Free game modes (QR and CRW) now always use the same logic for opponent generation to maximize opponent count in the given season instead of event.
- Added AI forced pitstop protections to avoid double pits (forced pitting will now wait for the scheduled if stint ends in less than 10 minutes, except for fuel).
- Fixed race flags during win flags (wrong finish line comms).
- Fixed missing deflated tyre (puncture) state in saved games.
- Early yellow/white flag spotter warning / removed it when too close or during pit.
- Cars are now ghosted during formation lap also in SP.
- Quick Race and Custom Race Weekends modes now work like MP in terms of numberplate/banner sponsoring.
- Reworked spawn/despawn replay cars to avoid increasing memory allocation on random access in MP replays.
- Fixed no focused car on start of the spectator replays (and consequential HUD issues).
- Fixed MP car spawing/despawing during rewind replay.
- Fixed wrong driver during highlights for swap driver replays.
- Fixed pit barriers for gallery replay.
- Updated delta time behaviour to stints – delta timer will now reset to stint best.
- Updated delta timer appearance and added reference laptime item.
- MFD pit info panel screen separated from pit strategy page and added HUD option for visibility.
- Better widget auto repositioning with hidden items.
- Added light indicators on the HUD and option in HUD settings.
- Fuel widget now includes fuel/lap calculation.
- Wider track map layout for Mount Panorama.
- Added option for dashboard display rendering on the HUD (per-car view setting).
- Windshield Banners now selectable in custom cars interface.
- Fixed desync between leaderboard lines and showed lines in the official leaderboard HUD.
- Fixed helicam name.
- Added look L/R camera speed to cameraSettings.json (lookAroundSpeed).
- Added in-car showroom camera – toggle with CAMERA button, use mouse/gamepad to navigate.
- HUD left and right margins no longer offset the centre when not having equal values.
- Show the official position in RT widget for all opponent cars when the player car has session-over flag.
- Stint timer now hidden for spectators in MP swap gameplay.
- HUD, hide on long-press of cycle HUD page up/down button.
- MFD, added previous/next page action bindings.
- Added TC Cut and Engine Map per-step control bindings.
- Showroom filter now defaults to “official”.
- Broadcast overlay additions and restyling.
- Updated setup screen images.
- Moved UseGamepadForFreeCamera settings to cameraSettings.json.
- MFD pages now all hide the mouse cursor.
- Fixed a floating white line in the pits on Brands Hatch.
- Fixes to Mount Panorama horizon image.
- Fixed F1 camera cycle active during intro sequence.
- Fixed fake car shadow projection rotations and revised shadow maps on all cars.
- Fixed glitchy secondary driver animations in replay and spectator mode.
- New suspension bumpstop calculation.
- Fine tuning of influence of wet surfaces at slipangle peak and aquaplaning, on slick tyres.
- New tearing feature on tyre wear if tyres are pushed way over their peak slip angle for an elongated time.
- Steer angle and clock added to shared memory.
- Fixed MP cars having higher low speed than real (and smoke generation when stopped).
- Enabled meatball flags for lights off in wet and night sessions in MP.
- Cutting penalties no longer register on the UI when player’s session is over.
- Scripted formation speed-delta phase is now 70kph instead of 60kph.
- Increased tolerance for auto-teleport during the formation lap.
- Fixed ramp volume during camera changes for low main volume.
- Smoother replay time jump with audio and video fading.
- Support for chassis sound volume in audio settings (separating it from tyre and brakes).
- Audio channel/memory optimizations on camera change and car despawn.
- Fixed free camera audio listener location priority away from the focused car (cars without audio using the free camera around the world if the player car is in the pit).
- “Green flag/go go go” race comms now grouped as starting message.
- New spotter/crew chief audio messages.
- FMod Studio: improved damage sound specialization.
- FMod Studio: improved sound dynamics on throttle for all cars.
- Fixed mouse in freecam in VR.
Assetto Corsa Competizione is available on PC via Steam, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.