Infinity Ward has released the new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone update 1.21 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. While the new update brings new maps, weapons, and game balancing, players didn’t have the list of which weapons have received an update.
Usually, the developer is not detailing all the weapon changes so players need to rely on their own testing or see if someone actually experienced a change. Every weapon has a role in every game and if you don’t know if your favorite weapon has been buffed or nerfed, then you’re surely at a disadvantage. To help you with the testing, we’re here to give you the details of what are the weapon changes that have been implemented in update 1.21.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone Weapon Changes
- The time which it takes to aim down the sights has been decreased by 13%
- ADS Transition In – 450ms to 390ms
- The VLK Rogue base damage has been increased to 34, the pellet bonus damage is not yet included ~23%
- Damage Range 2 – 170 to 210
FN Scar 17
- The time which it takes to aim down the sights has been decreased by 9%
- ADS Transition In – 330ms to 300ms
- Sight The time which it takes to aim down the sights has been decreased by 7%
- ADS Transition In – 280ms to 260m
Interestingly, all the mentioned weapons above have been buffed. To know more about the other changes in this update, feel free to check the official update 1.21 patch notes.