Conan Exiles: Isle of Siptah DLC Achievement Guide
This guide will be covering the steps on how to obtain all achievements in the newly released Conan Exiles: Isle of Siptah DLC. If you’re one of the 100% achievement hunters, then feel free to check the guide below.
Conan Exiles: Isle of Siptah Achievement Guide
Before starting the achievement hunting make sure to do the next things:
- Change the game language to English. To do this – go to your Settings tab, Gameplay, and change language to English.
- Make sure to configure yourself as admin. Start SOLO game on Siptah campaign, create your character, and when it boots up – press Esc, go to Settings – Server Settings, and press “Make me Admin” button. Then move to Combat tab, and change damage multiplier to 10.
- Turn on cheats. Press Esc – Admin Panel. On the left side of the screen choose God, Demigod, NoSprintCost, turn off Hunger and Thirsty, on Movement Speed multiplier write down 10 and press Apply, Set Level to 150. On the right side of the screen you will notice the Search tab, search for Katana, press on Other tab, and give yourself a Katana.
- Every time you open up the map – make sure to check if there’s active Maelstrom or Wild Surge. They have random spawn rate with some cooldown timers. Maelstrom is a giant storm with random spawns of enemies, and Wild Surge is something like teleport gates in the sky with some enemies falling on you when you walk underneath it. They look like:
If you have noticed Maelstrom or Wild Surge, then stop anything you are doing right now, and move on to the Specific achievements section of this guide.
The first step is to get to every single location on the DLC map. Here’s the full map.
If you’re having troubles with clearing this – save the map image to your local drive, open it up with any image editor, for example with MS Paint, and zoom up to get a more accurate location. And mark every location you unlock with a black square to make sure you’ve cleared it.
To teleport to the location – open up the in-game map, move your cursor to the supposed location and while holding left Ctrl press Right Mouse Button. You will be teleported to the location where your mouse cursor was pointing. Sometimes to unlock the location you need to run inside the building or run around it.
While unlocking every single location you will earn the next achievements:
In the Vault – Explore the Vault
The Temple – Visit a Leyshrine
The Haunter of the Dark – Reach the Tower
The Gem in the Tower – Explore the Isle of Siptah.
Step Two – are achievements that are not connected to Maelstrom or Surges, and which you can get any time you want.
First of all – press Esc, move to Admin Panel. On the right side of the screen on the Search tab write down ‘Sigil’ and press on Other tab. You will get the list of every sigil. Press on each one of them once, it will add them to your inventory. Then close admin panel, open your inventory, and “Use” every sigil. You will get the following achievements:
Memory – Memorize a Sigil
From Beyond – Memorize Seven Sigils at Once
Next. Open Admin Panel, type ‘???’ in the Search tab, then press on Resource. Then press on Custom Quantity below, write down 100, and press on ‘Greater ????’ for like 10-15 times. You will get:
The Silver Key – Obtain ?????
Next. Search for Blacksmith’s Bench in Admin Panel (in Building) and place it. Search for ‘Survivor’ on Other tab, you will notice the ‘Weapon Schematic (Survivor’s Axe)’ in the list. Give it to yourself. Then search for Eldarium on Resource tab, give yourself 17 of them, and Insulated wood, and give 2 of them to yourself. Open your inventory up, search for the Schematic you have granted yourself, Use it. Then interact with Blacksmith’s Bench, move 2 Insulated Wood and 17 Eldariums to the bench inventory, and Craft the Survivor’s Axe. You will get:
The Shadow Out of Time – Craft an Item Using Eldarium.
This section is for Specific Achievements. First of all:
Beyond the Wall of Sleep – Enter the Maelstrom.
- If you have noticed the Maelstrom on your map (check the Setting Up section of the guide if you don’t understand what I’m talking about), then just teleport to that giant storm. How to teleport using admin rights you may find in Step One section of the guide. You will get this achievement immediately.
The Outsider – Defeat a Surge Summons.
- If you have noticed the Wild Surge on your map, then teleport to one of them and kill with your Katana all the enemies falling down on you from the teleport gates in the sky.
The Other Gods – Draw Forth the Most Powerful Surge.
- When you have noticed the giant blue oval teleport-gate kind of thing in the sky, then teleport to the next location:
The location name is “Leyshrine of the Serpent”. You can actually get this on few other locations too, but i’ll write about this one. Get inside that building, get to the second floor, you will notice the triangle thing on the floor in the middle of the area called Focus Altar Base.
And behind it is some Research notes. Interact with Research Notes. You will ‘learn’ how to build altar bases.
Then try interacting with that triangle area called Focus Altar Base. If it says ‘Leyshrine is Dormant’, then you need to wait until giant blue teleport on the sky appears. There’s no way you can summon that, and it has a random respawn rate, just keep waiting until it appears.
Blue teleport thing in the sky that you need to wait for:
When it allows you to interact with the Altar Base, look on the right side of the screen, choose any of the Altar Bases, look what you need to have to be able to build it, give yourself that resources from Admin Panel, move them to altar base inventory, and build the altar.
Then interact with Altar you have build, and place inside the Altar inventory few hundreds of ‘Greater ?????’. It will start processing the ????? and creating Swirling Chaos. You need 1000 of Swirling Chaos to be created inside the altar.
Check the hexagon lights around the altar base, they should change the color from blue to red.
I repeat. EVERY HEXAGONICAL LIGHTS SHOULD TURN TO RED. When the lights turn red, then you’re ready. Search for Broken Shutter Control on second floor:
Interact with it, and using Eldarium craft the Shutter Control.
Then use the Lever you have crafted. Do the same on the first floor of the building with Broken Barricade Control. Use the lever.
Then move up back to the second floor, and use the lever in the middle area with red hexagon lights. It will start the Surge, and at last, you will get your achievement.