Conan Exiles May 13th Update Brings Bug Fixes and Stability
Developer and publisher Funcom has released a new update for the survival video game Conan Exiles. The new update rolled out today, May 13th, carries build version 5021209 on Steam.
According to the changelog, the new patch addressed most of the reported issues in the game since the last update. In particular, the developer paid attention to the random server crashing, as well as the issue with followers where they just randomly die out of falling damage.
Apart from that, Funcom also fixed an exploit which could be troublesome in the future. There are also some minor visual changes to ensure that the game will no longer be facing stuttering. To know more what’s new on this update, you can check the release notes below.
Conan Exiles Update Patch Notes (May 13th)
Performance and Stability
- Addressed a number of server crashes
- Fixed an exploit that would cause a server to crash under specific circumstances.
AI and Thrall Fixes
- Fixed an issue where followers would die of falling damage
- Adjusted collision on horses and rhinos to avoid them bumping the player when on follow. We’re working on a better solution for these and other pets.
Animation and Cinematic Fixes
- Fixed a LOD issue that would cause NPCs and wildlife to move “choppy” at lower distances than intended.
Conan Exiles is available on PC via Steam, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.