Dead or Alive 6 Update 1.27 (Version 1.21a), Here’s What’s New
Developer Team Ninja has rolled out the newest Dead or Alive 6 update 1.27 (or patch version 1.21a) bringing some minor changes in the game.
The hotfix update 1.27 has been released today, March 31, 2020, on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Players can now download the new update on their system. As for the file size, we still don’t have the exact details on each platform.
You can check the full Dead or Alive 6 patch 1.27 changelog below.
Dead or Alive 6 Update 1.27 Patch Notes
- The hair color change system underwent a large-scale revision: hair color change can be now unlocked on permanent basis for any hairstyle that features it and includes all available colors.
- (E.g., if you purchase Hair Color Change for Marie Rose’s “Long” hairstyle, you will unlock all 16 hair colors for this hairstyle.)
- All Premium Tickets that were used to purchase hair colors prior to this update have been refunded.
- (E.g., if you have used 5 Tickets to purchase hair colors on v1.20 and v1.21, you will receive 5 Premium Tickets when you apply the v1.21a update.)
- As a result of the large-scale revision of the hair color change system, all hair color settings have been reset to default.
- The number of Premium Tickets that can be purchased has been limited to the maximum number of items that can be exchanged for Premium Tickets.
- Added the information display that shows the number of remaining available costumes and hair colors that can be exchanged for Premium Tickets.
- Added the information display that shows the maximum number of Premium Tickets required to unlock all available costumes and hair colors.