Koei Tecmo Games has just released Dead or Alive 6 update v1.13 as part of the celebration of the upcoming Halloween event.
Dead or Alive 6 features the addition of 16 new Witch Part Costumes and the option to access WARDROBE directly from the main menu for the PC, PS4, and Xbox One version.
As for the Dead or Alive 4 PS4 version, Koei Tecmo has introduced Premium Tickets which has a validity of 180 days or almost 6 months. These Premium Tickets will allow owners to unlock individual DLC costumes.
Apart from the mentioned incoming DLC above, version 1.13 update also made changes for some characters such as Tina, Marie Rose, Raidou, and more. The new update also received a revamp to balance the game.
Dead or Alive 6 v1.13 Patch Notes
- Added new costumes: Witch Party Costumes (16 costumes)
- Added the option to access WARDROBE directly from the main menu, by pressing the Square button (X button)
- Introduced Premium Tickets that can be used to unlock individual DLC costumes (PS4 Only)
- Added an option to display costume ownership info in WARDROBE
- Added an option to update the information regarding the DLC ownership info in WARDROBE
- Fixed the issue with the disconnection penalty not being applied correctly (Xbox One only)
- Fixed the issue of Hayabusa appearing without his mask during Hayate’s Combo Challenges
- Fixed the issue where throw escapes from T or P in Mounted Position became unavailable after landing 66T on Mila’s (COM) back
- Fixed the issue that caused COM-controlled Phase 4 to use moves unavailable to players
- Fixed camera issues that occurred where RUMBLE DANGER ZONE was activated with Momiji’s Break Blow
- Reduced processing load of some of the stages for lower-performance PCs, and PS (excluding PS4 Pro) and XboxOne (excluding Xbox One X) consoles
- Adjusted to not display the spectators in SURVIVAL mode, to reduce processing load for lower-performance PCs, and PS4 (excluding PS4 Pro) and XboxOne
(excluding Xbox One X) consoles
- Fixed the issue where the same costumes were sometimes used by mistake for 1P and 2P in DOA QUEST 104
- Fixed the issue where, when Break Blow was used against a character wearing “Kasumi’s Favourite Glasses”, the glasses sometimes remained in the airFixed the issue where, when Break Blow was used against a character wearing “Kasumi’s Favourite Glasses”, the glasses sometimes remained in the air
- Fixed the issue where the slow-motion animation was not shown when RUMBLE DANGER ZONE was activated with Violence Minimization ON
- Reset the recent disconnection rates in order to remove the false data that has occurred due to disconnection misidentification issues up to ver.1.11 (PC Only)
- Adjusted game balance
- Fixed other minor issues