Konami has started rolling out the newest eFootball PES 2020 update 1.10 data pack 6.0 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The latest update will be bringing new player face updates, stadiums, and more.
Apart from the upcoming graphical enhancements, it will also include minor gameplay changes with its AI, myClub, and more. In addition, version 1.10 will be addressing the bugs and other issues in the game. You can find the full update changelog below.
PES 2020 Update 1.10 Patch Notes
Updates and Additions
- Updated club names
- Updated club uniforms
- Updated club emblems
- Updated media backdrops
- New/updated face models
- New/updated player portraits
- New manager portraits
- Updated player names
- Updated stadium signs
- New ball designs
- Fixed an issue where the stat boost that Iconic Moment Series players receive through the team-matching mechanic was not reflected in the overall Team Strength of squads used in myClub matches. (The ‘team-matching mechanic’ is activated when your Base Team matches the player’s registered team.)
- ES 2020 1.10 fixed an issue where playing myClub Co-op with more than one user on a team sometimes resulted in multiple copies of the same Legend/Iconic Moment Series players being assigned to the same squad.
- Addressed an issue where a stat boost was not applied to players from the Iconic Moment Series despite playing them with the correct Base Team. The issue occurred if you enter a vs COM or vs COM Challenge Cup match immediately after opening myClub mode.
- A variety of minor adjustments have been made to each mode to improve the overall gaming experience.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Addressed AI-related issues.
- Added audio improvements
- Added performance improvements
- Stability improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
eFootball PES 2020 version 1.10 update file size on PS4 is around 680 MB, while the Xbox One file size should almost be the same.