eFootball PES 2020 Update 1.12 Released for PC, PS4, and Xbox One
PES Productions and Konami have released the newest eFootball PES 2020 update version 1.12. The new update is now available for download on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
The new update has been rolled out today during the maintenance. As of writing, Konami hasn’t released the list of changes that have been implemented on this update. However, we believe that this maintenance fixes the previously reported issues in the game.
Just a week ago, Konami has confirmed that the reported bugs should be fixed in the next update. Check out the possible issues that have been fixed below.
eFootball PES 2020 Update 1.12 Fixes
- An issue that affects R. CARLOS from the Iconic Moment Series, reducing the amount of curl he is able to apply to balls kicked with the outside of his foot.
- An issue affecting P. NEDVĚD from the Iconic Moment Series that causes a generic free-kick animation to play in place of his unique animation.
- An issue where accepting an invitation to play a match while already in a Local Match (UEFA EURO 2020) can cause the game to crash.
- To avoid the issue, make sure to finish your current match and return to the Top Menu before accepting any invitations.
- An issue occurring in Matchday Events using Preset Teams that prevents players from being set as ‘Players to Join Attack’. The issue is triggered by switching substitute players into your Starting Lineup from the Game Plan screen.
- You can avoid triggering the issue by exiting and reentering the Game Plan screen after you finished switching out your players.
The maintenance has been completed last June 25, 2020 at exactly 7:oo AM (UCT).