Developer Battlestate Games has rolled out the latest Escape from Tarkov update 0.12.12.10 and we have the complete list of release notes for you to read. The new patch highlights the addition of the New Year’s event, as well as the new gears and barter items, and bug fixes.
Apart from the new Escape from Tarkov event, patch 0.12.12.10 also confirms that the peaceful Santa Claus bot will be randomly spawning in the game to give out some presents. If you’re lucky enough and encounter Santa Clause, you may receive a good item that will help you win. To know more about this update, check out the full release notes below.
Escape from Tarkov Update 0.12.12.10 Patch Notes
- Corrected the animation of transition to a jammed state for MP133, KS-23, M870 and M590;
- The barrel of the USP pistol now heats up correctly;
- Fixed a bug which didn’t allow Scav bots use first aid kits picked up during a raid;
- Fixed a bug that displayed a Scav instead of a PMC on the stats screen after the end of an offline raid.
- New Year’s events;
- New gear and barter items;
- A peaceful Santa Claus bot who gives out presents may spawn on every location, except for the Laboratory. He will not interfere with firefights but will attack in response if you injure him. For killing Santa Claus with either PMC or Scav, the player will get a significant reputation penalty with Fence.