Developer Codemasters has released the newest F1 2020 update 1.05 for Windows PC. The new update has been rolled out today, July 20, 2020. This new patch will also be available on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One later this week.
As seen on the F1 2020 patch version 1.05 release notes, the update didn’t bring any new content in the game. Instead, it focused on addressing some of the known bugs and issues in the game.
The new update is now available for download on PC via Steam. Feel free to check the official changelog of the new update below.
F1 2020 Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash that would occur after beating a rival in Time Trial
- Players will no longer be incorrectly disqualified for not using the mandatory tyres during a race
- Qualifying times seen on the grid rundown are now correct
- Gearbox wear is no longer scaled based on season length
- Fixed the missing heads on the podium in Multiplayer
- Speeding when the Virtual Safety Car is ending will now correctly penalise clients in a multiplayer session
- When using a wheel car controls will no longer control the camera at race start
- Xbox One Hero stats for Race Wins, Podiums and Laps Completed have been reset and will no longer be affected by or affect F1 2019 stats.
- Vietnam track introduction video now shows the correct number of DRS zones
- The character walking on water during the introduction cutscene at Australia now correctly has a boat to stand on
- Fixed Sponsor logos on suits appearing stretched in certain conditions.
- Fixed several end of season Sponsor payments.
- Improved abrupt Force Feedback issue under braking on Direct Drive wheels
- A use flashback prompt will now be shown the first time the player goes off track or collides with another vehicle
- Numerous text and localisation fixes
- Various other stability and bug fixes