Final Fantasy XIV developer has rolled out the newest game update 5.25 bringing the new quest series titled Save the Queen and the addition of new features.
While the main highlight of the update is the new quest series, Final Fantasy XIV: Online update 5.25 also addressed some of the known bugs and issues. Check out the update changelog below.
Final Fantasy XIV: Online Update 5.25 Patch Notes
- New Side Story Quest: Save the Queen: Blades of Gunnhildr
- Resistance weapons questline has been added.
- A new trial has been added.
- New Items, Recipes, Skysteel tools, and more have been added.
- New achievements and titles have been added.
You can check the update notes and other details here.
Bugs and Fixes
- An issue wherein an NPC would erroneously appear in the main scenario quest “Echoes of a Fallen Star” under certain conditions.
- An issue when using the Monk PvE action Arm of the Destroyer wherein players would lose the effect of Opo-opo Form even when missing an enemy.
- An issue in the dungeons Dohn Mheg and the Grand Cosmos wherein certain items from chests dropped directly into players’ inventories.
* With the release of patch 5.25, all party members must cast lots to obtain these items.
- An issue in the dungeon Anamnesis Anyder wherein the enemy Anyder diviner did not correctly resist certain status ailments.
- An issue in the duty Eden’s Verse: Furor (Savage) wherein the graphics of enemies did not display properly under certain conditions.
- An issue in the duties Eden’s Verse: Furor and Eden’s Verse: Furor (Savage) wherein pets would dismiss themselves immediately after being summoned under certain conditions.
- An issue in the duties Eden’s Verse: Refulgence and Eden’s Verse: Refulgence (Savage) wherein certain actions could not be used on party members under certain conditions.
- An issue in the Diadem instance wherein certain gathering points were inaccessible.
- An issue wherein help text for the items Rabbit Suit and Dapper Rabbit Suit did not indicate that gear for hands, legs, or feet cannot be used while they are equipped.
- An issue wherein the graphics of certain gear did not display properly.
- An issue when speaking with the NPC Ludovraint wherein the window that appears when selecting “View my skyward score.” did not display correctly. (PS4 Only)
- An issue in the Diadem wherein the explanation of the aetheromatic auger erroneously stated that it can be charged by gathering as a fisher.
- Other various issues have also been addressed.