Mortal Kombat Mobile is one of the mobile games that require players to have a stable and reliable internet connection. An internet connection is required to experience all the features that the game has been offering. Unfortunately, it seems that there are lots of players who have been getting Mortal Kombat mobile “Data Connection Required” errors.
If you’re getting this kind of error while playing the mobile version of Mortal Kombat, you’re in luck as we will be sharing with you some tips on how to fix it.
How to Fix Mortal Kombat Mobile Data Connection Required Issue
There are few reasons why you are getting this kind of error in the game. First, your data connection. Since the notice already suggests that it’s about your internet connection, we have to resolve it first. Here are some tips that you can try:
- Make sure that you’re connected to the internet.
- Restart your router if you’re using Wifi.
- Restart your mobile’s data connection. You do it by simply toggling the on and off button of your data connection.
- Use a reliable VPN service. While the game developer suggests using your local or residential IP, I still prefer using VPN as it is more secure and reliable.
Assuming that you have done all the recommended fixes above and still getting some issues, you can try the other methods below:
- Restart your mobile device.
- Reinstalling Mortal Kombat mobile.
- Disable root and jailbreak on your device.
- Get the latest Mortal Kombat mobile update.
While the mentioned methods above should fix the Data Connection Required issue in Mortal Kombat, if you’re still getting this error, you can contact the official support to help you out.