The week 4 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 is here, players are welcomed with a new set of challenges to complete. Completing these challenges will not only level up your Season 3 Battle Pass but also give you exclusive rewards. According to reports, almost 60% of Fortnite Battle Pass owners managed to complete all the challenges. Are you one of these people?
If you want to join that 60% of successful Battle Pass owners, then you should be completing the new set of challenges this week. The new challenges in Week 4 are much easier compared to the previous week, as most of them are just visiting and searching for several items. Below is the complete list of challenges that you need to complete this week.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 4 Challenges
- Search 7 Chests at Salty Springs
- 3 Eliminations at Holly Hedges
- Collect 4 Floating Rings at Pleasant Park
- Complete a lap at Motorboat Mayhem
- Land at Frenzy Farm and finish Top 25
- Collect 200 Metal from Rickety Rig
- Dance on camera for 10s at Sweaty Sands
- Search 7 Ammo Boxes at Steamy Stacks
- Deal 500 damage to opponents at The Authority
As you can see, most of the new challenges are self-explanatory and I believe that you can easily complete it. However, take note that you’re not the only player on the map wanting to complete these challenges. We recommend completing these challenges with caution as your opponent may just be lurking around to take advantage of you.