Epic Games has officially released the newest Fortnite update 13.30 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The new update is one of the most anticipated update this season, which is why you should be ready for more exciting events in Fortnite.
The Fortnite developer usually do note proved the detailed changes when they release a new update. However, they are giving highlights to some of the most popular creators on the web. We already got the details on what to expect in this update that you can check below.
Fortnite Update 13.30 Highlights
- Summer Splash LTM’s – Another wave of LTMs enter the Summer Splash rotation this week, including PayBack!, Catch!, and One Shot.
- The Sea-son Evolves – As water levels recede, familiar locations are revealed and something new (and a new challenge) surfaces.
- Get the Band Back Together – Teamwork Required! – We’ve added new challenges recommended for group play – team up with your favorite squadmates and clean up. Anyone in your squad can contribute. Prove to us they’re too easy and we’ll ratchet up the difficulty.
- Build-A-Brella – The final challenge for Build-A-Brella is available this week. Lock in your perfect style.
- Updated Mobile HUD Layout Tool – Check out the new changes by accessing the HUD Layout Tool through the menu.
- Aquaman – All of Aquaman’s Challenges are now available, meaning all of his rewards, including his Outfit with bonus Arthur Curry style, are now unlockable.
- Where’s My Car? – No Sweat is investigating auto converge. Until then, many of the Island’s vehicles have been recalled.
- Fixed supply drops at The Authority not opening.
- Fixed floating ring not visible.
- Fixed gliding not working around The Authority.
- Disabled Whirlpools.
- Under the hood improvements.