Following the extension of the Season 2 in Fortnite Chapter 2, Epic Games has released the official patch notes for the upcoming Fortnite update version 12.40.
The new Fortnite update which carries patch version 2.67 will be rolled out today, and there are lots of major changes in the game. As a preparation for the upcoming Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3, new contents have been added. In addition, the new update also includes stability and performance enhancements. Check out the full update changelog below.
Fortnite Update v12.40 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where controllers do not vibrate when the player takes damage.
- Addressed an issue where Midas’ Golden Touch does not change items gold.
- Fixed a bug where players unable to interact with Ollie, preventing completion of Skye’s Adventure Challenge.
- Fixed a bug where “Pull a player or Henchman with a Harpoon Gun” Challenge not working with Henchmen.
- Addressed an issue where visualized Audio pulses icons instead of being solid.
- Addressed an issue where players may see a seam running through the middle of an island while playing on mobile devices.
Save the World
- Addressed an issue where Stormking Onslaught Projectiles are not functioning correctly.
- Players may become stuck in a previous Dungeons zone while their teammates are in the next one.
So far, these are the initial patch notes that we gathered for the update. We will be updating this post once the complete patch notes has been released by the developer.