Fortnite has released another event in the game called 14 Days of Summer. In this limited time event, players will be able to earn exclusive rewards once they have successfully completed a challenge.
Similar to the other Fortnite event, Epic Games will be unlocking new challenge every day for 14 days. Completing all the 14 Days of Summer challenges will get the exclusive Summer-themed reward in the game.
14 Days of Summer Challenges
- Dance at different beach parties
- Bounce a giant beach ball in different matches
- Eliminations with the daily unvaulted weapon or a Drumgun
- Thank the Bus Driver and finish top 20 in different matches
- Pop party balloons decorations
- Search unicorn floaties at swimming holes
- Hit a player with a water balloon in different matches
- Bounce off of a giant beach umbrella in different matches
- Score trick points with a Driftboard with the Neon Tropics applied to it
- Launch fireworks found along the river bank
- Get a score of 10 or more on a Carnival Clown Board
- Visit a giant beach umbrella and a huge rubber ducky in a single match
- Search the hidden sea shell in the beach themed loading screen
- Destry grills with the Low n’ Slow Harvesting Tool
For those who want to learn how to complete the challenges above, just click the names of the challenge above and it will redirect you to the exclusive how-to guide. Players who completed all the challenges will unlock and receive the Smoothie Back Bling.