Friday the 13th video game developer just rolled out the newest game update version 1.37 for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. In this article, you will be able to find the full patch notes of the update.
According to the release notes, the new update implements some various bug fixes and game balancing. Obviously, there are still some issues left in the game after this update and the developer is yet to address these concerns.
The total download file size for Friday the 13the update 1.37 is different on each platform, but if you’re playing the game on PC, you will be getting downloading more than 1 GB file size. To know more about the changes in this patch, check out the changelog below.
Friday the 13th: The Game Update 1.37 Patch Notes
- Overall Car Improvements
- Jason or Counselors Attempting to Interact with the vehicle (Interaction Lock).
- Counselors entering and exiting the vehicle (Interaction Lock).
- Jason throwing knives at cars no longer causes catastrophic rocket cars.
- Jason morphing to the car no longer causes catastrophic rocket cars.
- Catastrophic Rocket Cars are non-canonical and should be regarded as such.
- Random Counselor
- Players Should No Longer Spawn as Random Counselor (Unless Selected)
- Players Should No Longer Spawn as Random Jason (Unless Selected)
- Residual Issue: Some icons may not appear correctly in limited circumstances. This is a UI bug only, and does not affect the selection. Team is investigating.
- Various ‘Stuck Spots’ and Hidden Spots Fixed
- This includes but is not limited to Pinehurst Stairs.
- Offline Challenge – Snuggle By the Fire
- Tiffany Pathing Issues Resolved
- Various Interaction Locks Fixed
- Includes, but is not limited to:
- Use of firecrackers
- Entering/Exiting vehicle
- Shooting Flare Gun
- Multiple presses while using windows/doors
- Various Exploits Fixed
- This includes but is not limited to a recent vulnerability causing perk/CP resets.
- Damage, Mask, and Balance
- The team has monitored feedback present in the community regarding the mask removal as part of the kill process.
- We wanted to adjust this in a way that would eliminate one or two hits being capable of removing the mask, while still preserving the effectiveness of perks and builds that took players significant time to develop.
- We’ve shifted the damage values needed to remove the mask to make this process a bit more difficult, even for counselors with high stats and perks, but kept it in a range that will not alienate newer players.
- Removing the mask will still vary depending on counselor, perks, weapon used, and attack type.