Following the game launch last month, Xbox Game Studios has released the first title update for Gears Tactics.
Gears Tactics title update #1 has been rolled out today, May 11th, to bring fixes to known bugs and issues. The new patch also makes some minor changes especially the game balancing and visuals. One of the fixes in gameplay is when players are getting stuck during their turn.
Apart from that, the new Gears Tactics update also includes stability and performance improvements. To know more about the first title update, you can check the detailed release notes below.
Gears Tactics Title Update #1 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where units can’t be selected, most notably seen in Act 1 Chapter 6.
- Fixed game turn getting stuck when using the Vanguard Distraction ability on a Sniper Drone that is pinning the Vanguard.
- Fixed the Vanguard Breach ability re-applying the AP/Heal buff more than once.
- Fixed an issue where characters could appear with untextured armor when editing armor in the Barracks.
- Improved image quality while using Variable Rate Shading.
- Fixed untextured parts of the Mammoth in Act 1 Mission 4.
- Fixed holes seen in the environment in the Act 1 convoy while using ultra-wide monitors.
- Fixed a crash when targeting more than 4 units in cover with a grenade.
- Fixed a few rare crashes that could occur on boot of the game.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur on a hit reaction.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when a unit is killed.
- Fixed a few rare crashes that could occur in gameplay.
- Fixed a rare crash when using the narrator.
- Fixed a few rare crashes that could occur while transitioning to a loading screen.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the user settings file is edited by external sources.
- Updated the minimum recommended driver version for GPU drivers. Drivers below this version will display a warning on boot of the game.
Gears Tactics is exclusively available on Windows PC via Steam and Xbox One.