This guide will be covering the steps on how to get the 100% achievement in Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit. If you’re one of the players planning to obtain all Hell Yeah! achievements, this guide is for you.
Hell Yeah! Achievement Guide
Armed and Dangerous! – Get the missiles from the shop!
- Story Related – Enter a store and buy an item for the first time.
Groundhog Day Lover! – Die and retry more than 100 times.
- Recommended to do it early on in the game, and you’ll probably get the Quick rabbit achievement at the same time.
Quick Rabbit – Die less than 5 seconds after a respawn.
- Very easy to get it, I have personally done it right after I visited the store for the first time.
Island Master! – Open a gift sent from the Island
- After you kill couple monsters, you will receive a notification about the Island. The island is a place where you send all previously killed monsters to acquire different types of items for you. There are 4 different locations on the island and I recommend you do it as soon it unlock because it tracks your in-game progress and not real lifetime:
- The Manor (Health)
- The Mine (Money)
- The Lab (Items)
- The Harbour (Surprises!)
- You can send as many monster you want to whatever section of the island, after you cleared couple zones, you will see an exclamation mark above a section. That means there is an item available to you at that section. Head there and send it to ash in the game, after that return to the game, and the present should appear automatically leading to achievement popup.
Fashion Victim! – Wow! All these fancy things!
- There are a total of 54 face customizations in the game. Their price range is $100-$500. best to do it later on the game so you can save the money for weapons that will actually help you in-game, or once you win the jackpot.
Pimp That Wheel! – Get at least 5 wheel customisations.
- There are in total 9 different skins to buy in the store for your wheel, their price range is $100-$500 and best done at the same time as you do the Fashion Victim! achievement.
Bug Tracker! – Kill 500 bugs in the game!
- You will get this as you progress thru the game, all you have to do is look for those little purple worms and purple one-eyed flies, they are easy to kill and most of the time you’ll kill them without even realizing.
Weapon Collector – You got a full armoury!
- Weapons are purchased thru the store, the stores can be found all over the game. Here is the list of all weapons:
- Machine Gun – Story related
- Rockets – Story related
- Laser – Story related
- Missiles – $100
- Shotgun – $4000
- Revolver – $5000
- Flame Thrower – $6000
- Holy Water Thrower – $7000
- Grenades – $1000
- Super Grenades – $1500
- Mega Grenades – $2000
Not a Chicken! – Clear 10 secondary missions.
- In case you didn’t get this before completing the game, after completing the game, you are able to return to any zone and complete the missions. There are a total of 30 missions, but you only need to complete 10.
Note that if you have purchased the “Virtual Rabbit Missions DLC”, it contains 9 missions, meaning you’ll only need to complete 1 side mission in the main game to get this achievement.
Good Santa! – Find a secret gift.
- Gifts are pretty much everywhere and not really hidden, but in case you are struggling, here are 2 easy ones:
- The first opportunity to find a secret gift is immediately after fighting the first boss, Fuegogo. Upon leaving the Boss area, you’ll see an area to the right. Before heading downward, drill upwards and move into the small area above. In here is your first hidden gift, the Miner helmet.
- After you find “Eye Fighter”, head to the left(below the store) and you should see this small opening. Going down there will give you the Santa hat and this trophy.
JACKPOT!! – Win the $10,000 jackpot on the slot machines
- You will start seeing slot machines from zone 4, you’ll need to get 3 sevens in order to get a jackpot and earn $10,000, sadly there is no strategy on how to get it and its entirely luck-based. But I recommend doing this early on in-game so you can spend the jackpot money on weapons for the “Weapon Collector” achievement.
Superior Completion Skillz! – Finish the game!