This guide will be covering the tips on how you can easily earn money in HellSign. If you’re one of the players struggling to earn money in the game, this guide is for you.
HellSign Money Guide
Before we start, there are a few requirements that you should meet to get this guide working. Below are the details about it:
- Treasure hunter to increase the money from Signs
- 450$ Heat Reader(the cheapest one)
- Tier 2 Shotgun, SMG with ultra Violet Round in case of Shadow Dimensions
Now that you already have the requirements, let’s proceed with the plan. A Signs in Poltergeist hunting Site is about 200 or more, stack it with Treasure Hunter Skill you will most likely find Signs around 500 more so that means every 2 or 5 minutes you would make Around 800 if you get lucky with 3 Signs you will have around $1000.
- Play the Game while Doing Main Quest at the same time:
- 4 signs you should sell the most profit signs after the first mission and kept the low tier sign to give Zoe in order to maximize your income.
- Deduct a phantom.
- The bouncer: 4 ghouls meat. Note that you can complete this quest and clear sweeper with only a $40 pistol the steer burst-pistol p18 so that means if you want to maximize your income you can just stick to a pistol or a double barrel shotgun.
- Learn advance ritual. Find lucky Kenny at the only porker table.
- Kenny: Unlock Enchril and Portergeist hunting missions
- Because the thermal reader is the only equipment that doesn’t lose it signs finding consistency so you should use all the leftover after completing the main quest till now to buy one for $450.
- Always choose poltergeist house for the consistent.
- Use your EMF to read around the entrance. Don’t worry about the signal disruption. It’s not that significant to not know if there is a sign or not.
- Use condensation mode. Right-click the mouse while using heat reader to predict the sign around the house garden because there may be one.
- Going from the main or back of the house to access the main lobby and pick up the sign from tendril.
- When get spotted just run to save time and signs if you’re playing hard mode.