Henchman Story is a narrative adventure game by Silken Sail Entertainment. If you’re planning to experience the fun of this game, here are the Henchman Story controls to help you get started. Unfortunately, it seems that the game doesn’t offer any keybinding customizations.
Henchman Story Controls
- Enter / Left Mouse Button – Advance scene and use buttons
- Esc / Right Mouse Button – Open the game menu
- Spacebar – Advance dialogue only
- Page Up or Page Down / Mouse Wheel Scroll – Roll dialogue back or forward
- Tab / Ctrl (Hold) – Skip viewed dialogue
- Arrow Keys – Navigate the user interface
- S – Take a screenshot
- H / Middle Mouse Button – Hide the user interface
Did we miss any Henchman Story keybindings? Feel free to let us know in the comment section below.