This guide will show you how to beat Miria in the game.
- Hang around the center. Your charged water attack can go almost half the arena. You can also spam it by resetting it by ducking after the spin.
- The long attack of the water protects you from the guardattack. You can keep spamming.
- Play with a thumbstick. Had myself to switch after playing the whole game with a pad. Helps with ducking from a jump and from running.
- Try to have room to run away from the tall wave strikes while jumping. When the back and forth happens, you’ll mostly have optimal position to avoid the waves. Even the ones that you duck, prepare yourself to the other side.
- Do not attack while shields at zero. Endure until the waves stop.
- The second the boss attacks at the center of the stage again, only then kiss the bear.
- Try to use your shields to shoot potshots at the boss while you are dodging the waves.
- Try to time the “activeshieldreload” thing to a spot where you are ducking the wave.
- Taking the phase slow allows you to better watch the level of your shields and prepare for the activereload.
The rest is complete luck. Some attacks are spammed in a way that you can’t avoid. But slow and steady pace wins the race.