One of the best features of Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 is the ability to change the oil of the cars that you are working on. If you’re one of the players wondering how to change the oil in Car Mechanic Simulator 2021, check out the simple steps below.
How to Change Oil in Car Mechanic Simulator 2021
- Find the oil drain tank and put it under the vehicle.
- Hover your mouse over the drain tool tank and select drain.
- After the drain is complete, remove the oil drain tank and return it to where you found it.
- To refill the engine with oil, remove the oil cap found in the headcover of the engine.
- Using your mouse, left-click (hold) to pour the oil into the engine.
- Wait until the refilling is complete.
Pro tip: Just like how we change the oil in real life, make sure that the vehicle is lifted properly to totally drain all the old engine oil.