How to Refund Song of Iron on Steam
After being announced, Song of Iron has officially launched on PC via Steam. While the game offers a good gaming experience, it seems that other PC players are unhappy with Song of Iron. Some of the reasons why players are asking for a refund are the frequent Song of Iron crashes. If you are one of the players who are not satisfied with Song of Iron for whatever reason, we’re going to show you how you can refund Song of Iron on Steam.
How to Refund Song of Iron on Steam?
Unlike in previous years, Valve has finally decided to allow users to ask for a refund for almost any video game on Steam. Below is the step-by-step guide on how you can refund Song of Iron.
Before we get started, please note that you can only ask for a refund of Song of Iron within 14 days of the purchase. In addition, you should not exceed 2 hours of Song of Iron playing time. If you have already reached more than 2 hours of playing time, it’s unfortunate, but your refund request will likely be denied.
Now, here’s how you can ask for Song of Iron refund on Steam:
- Open the Steam client and go to the Library section.
- On the left side, find and click Song of Iron.
- On top of Steam, find the Help option and select Steam Support option.
- Once the page is loaded, click Purchases option then click Song of Iron.
- Next, click the I would like a refund option.
- Select how you want to be reimbursed. Currently, Steam can send your refund directly to your payment source or put the money into your Steam wallet.
- Next, select the reason why you’re asking for a refund.
- Click the Submit button and wait for the refund.
Upon submission, you should receive a notification in your email confirming your Song of Iron refund request. Usually, the refund for Song of Iron will be processed within an hour.