How to Refund Tormented Souls on Steam
After being announced, Tormented Souls has officially launched on PC via Steam. While the game offers a good gaming experience, it seems that other PC players are unhappy with the current state of Tormented Souls. If you are not satisfied with Tormented Souls for whatever reason, we’re going to show you how you can refund Tormented Souls on Steam.
How to Refund Tormented Souls on Steam?
Unlike in previous years, Valve has finally decided to allow users to ask for a refund for almost any video game on Steam. Below is the step-by-step guide on how you can refund Tormented Souls.
Before we get started, please note that you can only ask for a refund of Tormented Souls within 14 days of the purchase. In addition, you should not exceed 2 hours of Tormented Souls playing time. If you have already reached more than 2 hours of playing time, it’s unfortunate, but your refund request will likely be denied.
Now, here’s how you can ask for Tormented Souls refund on Steam:
- Open the Steam client and go to the Library section.
- On the left side, find and click Tormented Souls.
- On top of Steam, find the Help option and select Steam Support option.
- Once the page is loaded, click Purchases option then click Tormented Souls.
- Next, click the I would like a refund option.
- Select how you want to be reimbursed. Currently, Steam can send your refund directly to your payment source or put the money into your Steam wallet.
- Next, select the reason why you’re asking for a refund.
- Click the Submit button and wait for the refund.
Upon submission, you should receive a notification in your email confirming your Tormented Souls refund request. Usually, the refund for Tormented Souls will be processed within an hour.