This post has been updated. Check out the latest update at the bottom of the page.
Riot Games has officially announced League of Legends: Wild Rift last month and fans are now excited to play one of the hottest MOBA games on smartphones and consoles.
Wild Rift is set to officially release next year but it seems that OPPO mobile will be the first to experience and play League of Legends: Wild Rift.
In a press release, OPPO has revealed that they have partnered with Riot Games aiming for innovative development of mobile gaming and eSports.
“OPPO and Riot Games recently established a partnership that promises many innovative developments to mobile gaming and esports down the line. The partnership marks OPPO’s entry into the exciting world of esports, and OPPO will be the first official global smartphone partner for the world’s most popular PC esport – League of Legends”
Currently, Riot Games has not confirmed whether OPPO smartphones are the first devices to get the game. But in our interpretation, it seems like OPPO will be the first brand to get the upcoming League of Legends: Wild Rift.
Update: OPPO has clarified that League of Legends: Wild Rift will not first release on OPPO devices but for the esports related activities – via xda-developers.com
What others are Reading:
- League of Legends Limited Edition Oppo Smartphone Confirmed
- League of Legends: Wild Rift Open Beta for iOS and Android Announced
- League of Legends: Wild Rift (Early Access) APK Download
- All League of Legends: Wild Rift Champions Available at Launch
- League of Legends: Wild Rift Will Launch First in OPPO Devices, Says OPPO