Loop Hero – List of All Enemies
This guide will be showing you the complete list of enemies that you can encounter in Loop Hero. Also, you will be able to discover how they are being spawned in the game.
List of All Loop Hero Enemies
- Slime – spawned by Wastelands.
- Ratwolf – spawned by Groves.
- Spider – spawned by Spider cocoons.
- Skeleton – spawned by Graveyards.
- Skeleton archer – spawned by Graveyards in chapters 2+.
- Cracked skeleton – spawned by killing Skeletons and Skeleton archers in chapters 2+.
- Chest – spawned by Battle fields.
- Mimic – spawned by Battle fields.
- Blood clot – spawned by Blood paths.
- Ghost – spawned by killing enemies near Battle fields.
- Ghost of a ghost – spawned by killing Ghosts.
- Prime matter – spawned by killing Ghost of a Ghosts.
- Vampire – spawned inside battles near a Vampire mansion.
- Vampire mage – spawned inside battles near a Vampire mansion and an Abandoned bookery.
- Swarm of bats – spawned by Vampires and Vampire mages in chapters 2+.
- Watcher – spawned inside battles near a Temporal beacon.
- Watcher mage – spawned inside battles near a Temporal beacon and an Abandoned bookery.
- Tome – spawned inside battles by an Abandoned bookery and by killing Vampire mages and Watcher mages.
- Goblin – spawned by Goblin camps.
- Goblin leader – spawned by Goblin camps in chapters 2+.
- Goblin archer – spawned by Goblin lookouts.
- Ghoul – spawned by Ransacked villages.
- Bandit – spawned by Bandit camps.
- Harpy – spawned by Mountain peaks.
- Gargoyle – spaned by Empty treasuries.
- Flesh golem – spawned by a Blood grove if a Vampire mansion is adjacent to it.
- Living armor – spawned by a Smith’s forge after recycling 6 items.
- Mosquito – spaned by Swamps.
- Scarecrow – spawned by Wheat fields and Overgrown fields.
- Field of blades – spawned inside battles in Overgrown fields.
- Scorch worm – spawned by Ruins.
- Fishman – spawned by Reeds.
- Siren – spawned by Shipwrecks.
- Jellyfish – spawned by Sirens in chapters 3+.
- Wooden warrior – spawned by A Village?.
- Dark slime – spawned after using the Oblivion card on a roadside tile that spawns enemies (e.g. a Goblin camp) while that tile has just spawned an enemy that has not yet left the tile.
Guide by Barragun.