In a new trailer, Turtle Rock Studios revealed more about the spiritual successor to Left 4 Dead. The video shows the specific abilities of each character and also talks about the types of enemies that players will encounter.
Back 4 Blood, the spiritual successor to Left 4 Dead, has been given a new trailer. The new promotional material shows more details of the characters, introducing each survivor and the types of enemies to the public.
Being a game with all that already known style of Valve’s successful franchise, the new first-person shooter will be released on October 12th for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S, and PC. The title is developed by Turtle Rock Studios.
Meet the Characters
The game that has already revealed its card system now has a new trailer focused on the characters and zombies of the title. Featuring the characteristics of each survivor, the video shows more details that have not yet been revealed.
8 characters with different abilities will be able to be chosen by the players, being Walker, Doc, Karlee, Jim, Hoffman, Evangelo, Mother, Holly. Called “The Cleaners”, these will be the survivors who will fight hordes and hordes of zombies.
Check details about the characters.
- Walker: Your accuracy increases after each kill. In addition, the character can also help the health of the team and cause a lot of damage.
- Doc: The doctor has health bonuses, more efficiency to heal, and even increases the resistance of allies to trauma.
- Karlee: In addition to having additional space in the inventory and increasing the speed of the group, the character can also predict situations of risk.
- Jim: By hitting targets accurately, Jim does more damage. In addition, all group attacks on enemies’ weak points will receive bonuses.
- Hoffman: With his passive ability, Hoffman offers more ammunition to the team, doing this also each time he kills zombies. Hoffman also has a slot for offensive items.
- Evangelo: The character escapes from zombie traps, has stamina regeneration, and gives more movement speed to the group.
- Mother: The character can revive allies instantly. In addition, it has extra space for support items and offers extra life for the group.
- Holly: The character increases the party’s HP and resists zombie damage more. In addition, Holly recovers stamina with culls.
As the trailer shows, some special zombies will also have unique abilities.
- Breaker: A strong opponent and difficult to face.
- Ogre: Gigantic and powerful, this zombie also attacks from a distance.
- Snitcher: This enemy alerts other zombies and calls hordes upon your team.
- Hags: Apparently they are faster. They usually devour their victims.