Mojang has released the newest Minecraft update 2.06 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One bringing new content and bug fixes for the game.
According to the patch notes, the main highlights of the Minecraft update released on April 15th are the addition of new bastion remnants, new ruined portals, new chain blocks, and new music for everyone to enjoy.
Fortunately, the update file size is relatively small as players are only required to download an approximate size of 169 MB.
In addition to the new features and contents above, the patch also includes game stability and performance improvements.
You can check the detailed changes in the changelog below.
Minecraft Update 2.06 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that could cause Minecraft not to launch past the loading screen after updating (MCPE-58897)
- Minecraft version 2.06 addressed a crash that could occur when exiting a world
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a split-screen player left the game
- Fixed a crash that could occur during gameplay on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed an issue that showed a false prompt that a device was out of storage space (MCPE-32501)
- Fixed an issue with the Marketplace not loading when not signed in to a Microsoft account
- Minecraft update 2.06 fixed a bug with content not transferring to a Microsoft account if the content was purchased without being signed in
- Fixed some special characters not appearing on Signs or Book & Quill
- Animation Controllers in Behavior Packs can now run commands on Realms (MCPE-59881)
This Minecraft update version 2.06 is now available on all platforms.