It’s been a while since MotoGP 20 received an update. Today, developer Milestone SRL has released the newest MotoGP update version 1.11 for PlayStation 4.
The new update did not bring any new contents in the game, but it fixes known issues and bugs that players have been experiencing since the last update. Some of the issues that have been addressed are the issues in audio and gameplay. The new update also includes stability and performance improvements. To learn more about what’s new in the game, feel free to check the detailed changelog below.
MotoGP 20 Update 1.11 Patch Notes
- Fixed audio issue in helmet view during Practice and Qualifying sessions.
- Fixed some Moto2, Moto3, Red Bull Rookies cup box colors.
- Fixed 5th gear for Red Bull Rookies Cup.
- Fixed “Balanced performance” option in multiplayer modes.
This update is not only for the PS4 version. It is also available on the Xbox One which carries update version 220.127.116.11.
What others are Reading:
- MotoGP 20 update 1.14 Patch Released, Full Breakdown Here
- MotoGP 20 Update Version 1.11 Released on PS4 – June 23rd Update
- MotoGP 20 Update for Stadia and Switch Released (June 2nd)
- MotoGP 20 Update 1.07 (PS4) and 18.104.22.168 (PC and XB1) Now Out
- MotoGP 20 Update 1.06 Quick Patch Released, Update 1.05 Patch Notes