Today, another update has been rolled out to TaleWorlds Entertainment’s Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. The newly released Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord update 1.1.1 aims to address in-game bugs and issues.
The two Bannerlord clients, main and beta, received a quick patch which highlights bug fixes. In addition, it also includes game stability and performance improvements. You can check the changelog below.
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.1.1 Patch Notes
- Lower chance of crashing the game while trying to load a save file with a mismatched version.
- Fixed the crash that occurred after the player sends the Family Feud Issue Quest’s companion to another Issue’s alternative solution.
- Caravans start selling prisoners they captured.
- AI combat effectiveness has been increased.
- All changes mentioned above.
- Better warning before crashing for systems with low memory available
- Towns were going bankrupt in one week. This problem was fixed.
TaleWorlds Entertainment released Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord on March 30, 2020, on Windows PC via Steam, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. This Bannerlord patch version e1.1.1 is now available on the PC version and will soon release on consoles.
What others are Reading:
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.5.7 Patch Notes Released
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.4.2 Now Available on Main Steam Branch
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.4.1 Main Branch Is Out
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update e1.3.1 and e1.4.0 Patch Released
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.4.0 Beta Branch Patch Now Live