Following the release of the update 1.2.0 yesterday, developer TaleWorlds has rolled out the latest Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord update 1.2.1 beta hotfix.
The new Bannerlord patch was released today, April 26th, to bring new multiplayer matchmaking feature in the game. According to the main patch details, parties of 6 players will be prioritized in multiplayer matchmaking. In case this party of 6 players can’t find any match in 3 minutes, they will be paired with other parties instead.
In addition to that, the beta branch also received an update. Mount and Blade 2 beta branch patch 1.3.0 bring some in-game bug fixes, stability, and performance improvements. To learn more details about this update, you can check the detailed changelog below.
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.2.1 Patch Notes
- The multiplayer matchmaker now prioritises pairing parties of 6 players with other parties of 6 players. If a party of 6 people cannot be placed in a match for 3 minutes, they are paired with other parties.
- Influence gain per troop donated to an allied garrison (same kingdom, different clan) was decreased by 60%.
- The bug that caused besieged settlements to sally out even though they were weaker than attackers was fixed.
- Some item consumption (fur, horse, sumpter horse) boosts town prosperity. This effect was decreased by a factor of 10. (+1 is now +0.1)
- Prosperity bonus of the aqueduct was halved.
- Starving effect of missing foods for the garrisons was decreased.
- Fixed a bug that caused problems with recruiting prisoners from defeated parties.
- Fixed stationary villager parties and caravans for new games. We will continue to work on existing savegames.
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is available on PC via Steam, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
What others are Reading:
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.5.7 Patch Notes Released
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.4.2 Now Available on Main Steam Branch
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.4.1 Main Branch Is Out
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update e1.3.1 and e1.4.0 Patch Released
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.4.0 Beta Branch Patch Now Live