Following the NBA regular season postponement due to the Coronavirus, MyLeague feature in NBA 2K20 is also experiences unexpected issues.
In NBA 2K20, MyLeague mode will give players the ability to create a career or manage a team based on the current statistics of players in the NBA. However, due to the suspension of the matches in NBA, 2K can’t give the exact and realtime stats for the MyLeague feature.
According to reports, NBA 2K20 players are getting game crashes everytime they try to pull stats and simulate the result. As of writing, 2K is yet to release an update to issue and fix the problem. It seems that the developer did not anticipate that this unfortunate event will happen.
The NBA regular season has been suspended on Wednesday night before the match between the Utah Jazz and Oklahoma City Thunder. Due to the positive test result of Rudy Gobert for Coronavirus, the management decided to postpone the season. Jazz’s star Donovan Mitchell has also been infected, the second player in the NBA who tested positive for COVID-19.
What others are Reading:
- NBA 2K20 Update 1.14 Patch Released, Check Details Here
- NBA 2K20 Title Update 11 (Version 1.11) Now Available, Full Patch Notes Inside
- NBA 2K20 MyLeague Feature Faces Issues Due to Coronavirus
- 2K Games Rolled Out the 2nd NBA 2K20 Ratings Update
- NBA 2K20 Patch #8: MyCareer, PS4 Pro Improvement, and More