Today, developer 2K has rolled out the newest NBA 2K20 update 1.11 bringing more in-game fixes and stability.
The new update version 1.11 has been released on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. According to sources, the PS4 file size update is almost 4.79 GB. While exact file size has been revealed for the other platform, expect that it will almost similar to PS4. You can the full update changelog below.
NBA 2K20 Update 11 Patch Notes
- Alley-oop dunk tendency issue for shooting pie chart guards has been fixed.
- Orange accessory bug for MyTeam custom jerseys has been fixed.
- Graphics lag after pulling an >Amethyst card has been fixed.
- Addressed various crashing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Fixed framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements added with this update.
- Addressed a few glitches.
- Other minor under the hood fixes
At the moment, these are the details found on this version. We will be updating this post once the official patch notes have been released.