Developer and publisher Jacktostudios has released the newest patch for the open-world survival-zombie game Night of the Dead. The new update carries the game version 22.214.171.124 that brings more Night of the Dead game optimizations.
The main highlights of this update are the tweaks under the team system, game system, and in-game balancing. In addition, Night of the Dead update 126.96.36.199 also addressed some of the known bugs in the game including failure to load the character when connecting to the server that players are experiencing frequently.
Night of the Dead patch 188.8.131.52 has been officially rolled out on May 18, 2021. Feel free to check the full release notes of this patch below.
Night of the Dead Update 184.108.40.206 Patch Notes
- Existing save data may be incompatible due to team system changes.
- When saved data is loaded, the quick slot is initialized.
- Fixed the problem that sometimes the birds would fall under the terrain.
- Added team management functionality.
- The default shortcut key for team management is ‘P’. Accordingly, the shortcut key to change the viewpoint has been moved to ‘V’. If the shortcut key is not assigned, please set it. ‘Controls – Interface – Team’.
- A team management button has been added to the bottom right of the chat window.
- Team creation is possible for both PVE and PVP.
- In PVE, all teams are nonhostile, and in PVP, all teams are hostile.
- Hostile players give major damage to buildings. (Team members and nonhostile players can also give minor damage to buildings)
- Most interactions are not possible if you are not on the same team.
- Building is not possible near other team buildings.
- Added suicide button.
- Building UI has been improved.
- Added the zombies spawn animation.
- Increased the Iron ore and Copper ore drop rates in iron veins.
- Increased the Seed drop rate.
- Decreased the distance that zombies run away.
- The door that did not open in the mansion has been modified to open.
- Changed the materials for Land Mine and Barrel Bomb.
- Changed it does not explode when demolishing Land Mine and Barrel Bomb.
- Fire damage has been added to the Barrel Bomb.
- Decreased damage from zombies to buildings.
- Changed to allow interactions that were not possible when holding a Claw Hammer.
- Changed the detection to make the trap for a better build.
- Changed the color of the orange’s icon.
- Fixed the problem that fails to load the character when connecting to the server.
- Fixed the problem that the door of the car did not disappear.
- Fixed the problem that the body bag did not disappear.
- Fixed the problem that of holding a knife or arrow in hand.
- Fixed the problem that the knife disappeared when the bow was equipped.
- Fixed the problem that the wall interfered with the detection of the pillar.
- Fixed the problem that the explosion of the Barrel Bomb was not chained.
- Fixed the problem that zombies did not attack intermittently.
- Fixed the problem that some items disappeared when the game was saved and loaded.
- Fixed the problem that the remaining number of the Cutter was decreased in certain situations.