Developer Hello Games has rolled out No Man’s Sky update 2.41 addressing PC and PlayStation 4 issues.
Following the arrival of the Minotaur in the game, the developer released the new update for No Man’s Sky. The main focus of the update is fixing known bugs that have been reported on PC and PS4 in the past 24 hours since the last update. Below is the detailed breakdown of the new update.
No Man’s Sky Update 2.41 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue on PC that could force cursor input to the edge of the screen.
- Fixed an issue which could cause weather, Sentinel activity and a number of other planet stats to change.
- Fixed an issue that caused Minotaur upgrade modules to be missing from the Exocraft technology shop aboard the Space Station.
- Fixed an Xbox-only issue that caused each new interaction to need a new button press, eg when mass-harvesting plants.
- Fixed an issue in PSVR that made interaction too sensitive.
- Fixed an issue which allowed beam weapons to appear inside the cockpit of the Minotaur in VR.
- Added a small number of missing decals to the Exocraft Customiser.
- Fixed an issue on PS4 that caused Exocraft cockpit not to match the customisation of their exterior.
- Fixed an issue on PS4 that prevented the Living Ship from playing takeoff and landing animations.
- Fixed an issue on PS4 that could place players outside the terrain when exiting the Minotaur inside a cave.
- Fixed an issue on PS4 that allowed Exocraft to occasionally fall through terrain.
- Fixed a console-only crash that could occur when landing on an Exploration Frigate.
- Fixed a crash related to hiding power lines.