In the latest update (Version 188.8.131.52) for the game One Military Camp released on October 16, 2023, there are some exciting changes. In the Battle Mode, they’ve added a mini-map to help you keep an eye on the action during battles without leaving your camp. Now, battles between squads don’t end instantly; instead, they continue with squads attacking nearby enemy troops, taking and receiving damage until one side loses all its battleforce and is defeated. This lets you make strategic decisions during fights, like retreating when things look tough, reinforcing your troops, or bringing back injured soldiers. Plus, the enemy AI has been upgraded to be more challenging and human-like, and they’ve improved how terrain bonuses are displayed for each soldier class, making it easier to pick the right troops for a battle.
In the Multiplayer Mode, you can prove you’re the best Sergeant in One Military Camp. Join public matches to compete against other players or create private matches with your friends. Here, each player manages their camp and sends squads to conquer the territories near the opponent’s base. Multiplayer Mode has a cool feature: you can use your research points wisely to send attacks like spies, drones, and propaganda drones to slow down your opponent’s progress. They’ve even added voice chat for communication, but remember to be respectful. Lastly, the main menu now includes a Leaderboard to show off the players with the most wins in multiplayer mode, and there might even be a tournament for the best players in the world!
One Military Camp Update 184.108.40.206 Patch Notes
Improvements in Battle Mode (Sandbox):
- Added a minimap to make it easier to keep track, in real time, of all the changes taking place on the battle map without leaving the camp.
- Battles between squads are no longer resolved instantly. Squads will now automatically attack enemy troops in adjacent territories, dealing and receiving damage until one of them loses all its battleforce and is defeated. This will allow you to strategize in the middle of a fight, retreat in the face of certain defeat, reinforce to take the upper hand, or bring back injured soldiers before it’s too late.
- Enemy AI has been improved to be more challenging and human-like.
- We’ve improved the way the terrain bonuses are displayed for each soldier class. Bringing the right troops into a battle can be the key to victory.
Multiplayer Mode is similar to Battle Mode, but has the following added features:
- Sending attacks: use your research points wisely and you’ll be able to unlock the ability to send attacks to the other player’s camp, such as spies, drones, propaganda drones… A great way to slow down your opponent’s progress!
- We’ve included a voice chat so that you can communicate with your enemy. But don’t forget to be respectful!
- The main menu now includes a Leaderboard featuring the players with most wins in multiplayer mode. Who knows, maybe we’ll organize a tournament with the best players in the world.