The publishing company behind Weekly Shonen Jump magazine has announced that there will a delay for the release of the next WSJ magazine issue.
Due to the on-going virus outbreak, Shueisha and its partners decide to temporarily postpone the upcoming WSJ Issue #21. As a result, numbers of new manga chapters have also been delayed.
With the events currently happening in each manga, fans are excited to see the arrival of the new chapter. However, things may not go smoothly for them because of the one-week hiatus.
If everything goes smoothly and the company doesn’t face any more issue, there will be a double issue on April 27th. Which only means that you will be able to read your favorite manga series.
— 少年ジャンプ編集部 (@jump_henshubu) April 8, 2020
Some of the most popular affected mangas are One Piece Chapter 978 by Eiichiro Oda, My Hero Academia Chapter 269 by Kohei Horikoshi, and Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 203 by Koyoharu Gotouge.
The double WSJ issue next week will be Issue #21 and Issue #22. Dr. Stone Chapter 148, Haikyuu Chapter 391, and more manga will also be released on the same date.
What others are Reading:
- Did Kyojuro Rengoku Really Die in Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Series?
- Who is the Strongest Demon Hunter in Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba?
- Did Tanjiro Die in Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba? Or Did He Become a Demon?
- 5 Facts About Muzan Kibutsuji in Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
- Demon Slayer: Mugen Train Movie Finally Coming to Brazil