This guide will be covering the steps on how you can get 100% achievements in Outriders. If you’re one of the players trying to obtain all Outriders achievements, this guide is surely for you.
Before we continue with the guide, be reminded that the content of this article contains some spoilers of the game. If you’re looking for a certain achievement, you can scan this page or search it using the Ctrl+F keyboard combo.
Outriders Achievement Guide
There’s a total of 43 achievements in Outriders. 8 of these achievements are hidden and secret. Below, you will find the details on how you can unlock all the achievements, including the secret achievements.
Story Related Achievement
The following achievements can be unlocked in a normal playthrough. No extra efforts are required to unlock the achievements.
Awoken to a Nightmare – Continue the campaign to unlock this achievement.
In Rode A Hero – Continue the campaign to unlock this achievement.
Wavelengths and Wishes – Continue the campaign to unlock this achievement.
One Way Ride – Continue the campaign to unlock this achievement.
Malpractice – Continue the campaign to unlock this achievement.
Breaking the Seal – Continue the campaign to unlock this achievement.
Fatherhood Ain’t Easy, Boss – Continue the campaign to unlock this achievement.
Descent to Fury – Continue the campaign to unlock this achievement.
One Last Chance – Continue the campaign to unlock this achievement.
Side Quest Achievement
The following achievements can only be unlocked after meeting their requirements.
Urgent Task – Complete a side quest.
Multitasking – Complete 25 side quests.
The Burdens We Bear – Complete “The Outrider’s Legacy”.
- This side quest has an achievement. Quest is located in Trench Town.
Squaretasking – Complete all side quests.
- There are 25 quests, if you are missing one that is probably the secret quest called Forgotten Chapel.
Side quest locations devided per location:
- A Bad Day
- Pour One Out
- Terra Infirma
- No Place Like Home
- Endless Dark
- Divine Intervention
- The Scientific Method
- Nature’s Call
- A Free Market
Wreckage Zone: 0 side quests, only hunter and wanted quests (see below).
- The Outrider’s Legacy
- Return Fire
- A Heart of Gold
- Life’s Treasure
- Dying Wish
- Rigging The Game
- Predator to Prey
- The Other Ingredient
- Old Powers
- Unknown Presence
Dunes: 0 side quests, only hunter and historian (see below).
- Shepherds of Enoch
- Big Iron
Canyon of the Grand Obelisk:
- Turning Point
- Forgotten Chapel [SECRET QUEST]
You must interact with 5 pillars to trigger this quest. You can refer to this video for reference.
- Sins of our fathers
The Caravel: 0 side quest, historian only (see below).
Collector Quests Achievements
The following achievements are similar to the achievements mentioned above.
Patron of the Past – Complete the Historian questline.
- Everlasting Quest at Rift Town
- Timeless Quest at Rift Town
- Inspiration Quest at First City
- Vision Quest at Dead Rock Pass
- Roots Quest at Quarry
- Memories Quest at The gate
- Survival Quest at Dunes
- Connection Quest at Canyon of the Grand Obelisk
- Change Quest at Pax City
- Evolution Quest at The Caravel
After completing each quest, make sure to speak with Madame Beauvoir at Rift Town.
Hand of Death – Complete the Wanted questline.
- The Perforator Quest at Rift Town
- Hannibal Quest at First City
- Hailstorm Quest at Eagle Peaks
- Brickhead Quest at DeadRock Pass
- Bloody Baron Quest at Wreckage Zone
- Scalp King Quest at Quarry
- The Hornet Quest at Forest Enclave
- Maneater Quest at The Stronghold
- Headmasher Quest at Ancient Ruins
- Blitzkrieg Quest at The Gate
After completing each quest, make sure to speak with Ujio at Trench Town.
Big Game Hunter – Complete the Hunter questline.
- Coldclaw Quest at Eagle Peaks
- Oreyard Queen Quest at Wreckage Zone
- Bigjaw Quest at Quarry
- Splittooth Quest at Forest Enclave
- Moldfang Quest at The Stronghold
- Spinewretch Quest at Ancient Ruins
- Wendigo Quest at The Gate
- Hauras Quest at Dunes
- Sandshifter Quest at Desolate Fort
- Typhon Quest at Canyon of the Grand Obelisk
After completing each quest, make sure to speak with Noah Dembele at Trench Town.
Class Related Achievements
The following achievements can be obtained on your character upgrades. Most of these are self explanatory.
Fortune Favors the Bold – Reach character level 10.
Leave Humanity Behind – Reach character level 30.
Gathering Storm – Unlock a class tree node.
- You will get this when you will spend your first class point at the skill tree.
Surpassing the Tempest – Master a branch of the class tree for any class.
- Unlocks by adding skill points to the same branch/section of your characters class tree. Note that you can always reset the skill tree.
Kill Related Achievements
The following achievements is based on the total number of enemies that you have slain or damaged in the game. Most of these are self explanatory.
Snap of the Fingers – Deal a total of 1,000,000 damage.
Overtime at the Morgue – Kill 3500 enemies.
Gravedigger’s BFF – Kill 7500 enemies.
Misfortune Loves Company – Kill 10 enemies with no more than 2 seconds between each kill.
- This is easier to do on small beasts since they always come close to you. If you have trouble with this, lower the world’s tier (open map, then press Z and choose tier 1).
Coup de Grace – Kill an enemy afflicted with at least 4 different status effects.
- Easier to do with the combination of two skills and two weapons. Some status effect have slower duration, you can change mods at Dr. Zahedi. It can be done with coop partners too, but make sure you get the kill before the status effects disappear.
Clash of the Altered – Kill 5 Elites using skills only.
- Can be boosted with a coop partner. Your partner can shoot them, you can finish them with your skill when they are low. The other method is lowering the world tier to level 1 and killing them with only skills. Elites are marked with red skull on the mini map.
Fistbump – Kill a total of 50 enemies with any Melee skill.
Hitting the Jackpot – Kill 1000 enemies in Expeditions.
- Expeditions unlock after completing the main story, just kill 1000 enemies for the achievement in this mode.
Ace in the Hole – Use a skill enhanced by 4 different mods.
- Equip 4 different armors with the same skill. If you are lucky, you will find items with the same skills. If not, you can change mods at Dr. Zahedi. You unlock mods from dismantling items.
Crafting and Item Related Achievements
The following are based on your items and crafting activities in the game. Most of them are self explanatory but we will be giving you some more tips to make things easier.
Hard Bargainer – Sell 300 items.
- You can sell items to vendors in towns or at Bailey (progress in the story for that).
One Man’s Junk – Dismantle 300 items.
- Open your inventory, select weapons/ armors with rmb, then press DEL (default for dismantling).
True Potential – Use crafting to improve the rarity of 15 items.
- Talk to Dr. Zahedi and choose a green item (blue rarity works as well, but green costs less) -> then improve rarity option
Inventor’s Almanac – Unlock 125 unique weapon and armor mods for crafting.
- You unlock mods by dismantling items.
Extreme Engineering – Use crafting to replace 10 item mods.
- Talk to Dr. Zahedi, choose a weapon/ armor with a skill, then click on mod gear and choose a different mod. Repeat this 10 times.
Spoils of War – Equip a Legendary item.
- You will get legendary items after some story missions, so don’t worry about this one.
Legacy of Enoch – Equip a character with Epic or Legendary items only.
- Only purple and gold items count. Equip these in every slot.
Resources and Collectibles Achievements
The following achievements are based on the collectibles that you can find in the game.
Prospector – Mine ore from a deposit 30 times.
- You can mine on every location, look for these spots:
Knowledge is Power – Fill in 150 journal pages.
One for the Books – Fill in 300 journal pages.
Challenges Related Achievements
The following achievements are related to challenges in the game. You need to meet the requirements of these achievements to obtain them. Some of these achievements are self explanatory.
Been There, Done That – Reach Accolade level 10.
Been Everywhere, Done It All – Reach Accolade level 20.
- Press I then Accolades, on the right side you can see how many challenges you need to reach the next accolade level. This should come naturally as you work on other achievements. If not, we recommend grinding combat accolades.
Classy – Complete the highest tier of 4 class-related Accolades for any class. (see below)
Outrider, First Class – Complete all Accolades for any class.
- Press I then Accolades then choose your class. 42 accolades belong to this, all skills have 5 tiers.
Suggestions for the grind:
- First Town, set the world tier to 1 so enemies will die faster. Just follow the campaign’s route. Check out this video for reference.
- Solo expedition called Heart of the Wild, but anything works with beast enemies. Change the challenge tier to 1, you can get 150-200 kills within 20-25 minutes (this is recommended only if you have strong gear).
And that’s all for this Outriders achievements. Credits goes to Nikki for this detailed guide.