Game Freak has finally rolled out the newest Max Raid event in Pokemon Sword and Shield. This new Max Raid event is a limited event which will end until August 9th. One of the highlights of the event is the addition of a special Pikachu. Yes, the shiny form of Pikachu will be available during the event period.
Starting today until the end date, Pichu, Raichu, Pikachu, and Alolan Raichi will be frequently appearing in Max Raid battles in both versions of the game. As mentioned above, Pokemon Sword and Shield players will have a chance to encounter Shiny Pikachu in 5-star raid battles.
Before you get a chance the encounter and catch a Shiny Pikachu, it is highly recommended that you refresh your Raid dens. To do this, you need to visit the Mystery Gift and choose “Get the Wild Area News” or by connecting online via the Y-Comm.
This Max Raid event is not the only event happening in Pokemon Sword and Shield for the month of August 2020. Until August 31st, the Ground and Water-type Pokemon such as Milotic, Hippowdon, Gastrodon, and more will also be appearing in Max Raids. In addition, players will also have a chance to claim some useful rewards like Stardust and Pearls.
What others are Reading:
- How To Get Cobalion in Pokemon Sword & Shield’s The Crown Tundra
- Pokemon Sword And Shield’s Raid Event Features Shiny Pikachu
- Pokemon Sword and Shield’s Isle of Armor DLC Coming on June 17th
- Silhouette of the New Mythical Pokemon From Galar Region Teased
- How to Get Gigantamax Snorlax in Pokemon Sword and Shield