Poly Bridge 2 Update 1.11 Patch Now Live, Update Details Here
Developer and publisher Dry Cactus has released the newest update for Poly Bridge 2. The new Poly Bridge 2 update carries patch version 1.11 is now available for download on PC.
The release notes of the new patch confirm the addition of new features in the game such as the Vsync options, rate limiting, and more. The new update also addressed some of the display issues in Poly Bridge 2.
Just like the previous update, the new Poly Bridge 2 update 1.11 includes stability and overall performance improvements. To know more about the other changes on this update, feel free to check the detailed changelog below.
Poly Bridge 2 Update 1.11 Patch Notes
- Gallery loading and navigation improvements
- Workshop loading and navigation improvements
- Added Like button on Level Complete Screen for Workshop Levels
- Added Vsync option to Graphics Settings (enabled by default)
- Expanded range of Mouse Wheel Sensitivity slider to better accommodate older devices
- Gallery: Restrict level filter to levels that are in the world selected in the world filter
- Require a minimum of three levels to create a Workshop Campaign
- Fix display issues with foreign characters in the title and author for Workshop levels
- Added rate-limiting (1 request every 3 seconds) to prevent overloading server with requests
- Moved Classic Campaigns from PB1 behind the Dry Cactus logo on the bottom-left of Workshop Menu
Poly Bridge 2 is now available on PC via Steam.