Developer No Matter Studios has rolled out the latest Praey for the Gods update 1.0.004 and you can find the full release notes of this patch on this page. To summarize this new update, the developer makes some minor adjustments and also addressed some of the known bugs that have been reported since the last update.
Praey for the Gods patch 1.0.004 is now available for download. Unfortunately, the developer did not reveal the total download file size for this new patch. You can find the complete changelog for this patch below.
Praey for the Gods Update 1.0.004 Patch Notes
- Fixed some Minions not adding to the stat count
- Fixed fire arrows not starting fires at times
- Fixed lore not working in a cave near thrall
- Fixed skin returning to normal after echo mode
- Fixed echo mode being accessed while already in echo mode
- Fixed explosive arrows not starting fires
- Fixed stamina wheel overlap when in Help menu
- Adjusted respawn length