- Press Enter to CHAT
- Press TAB to view Scoreboard
- Press ESC for Main Menu
- To Move: WASD
- To Jump: SPACEBAR
- To Double Jump: SPACEBAR TWICE
Hunter Key Settings
- To Crouch: CTRL
- To Shoot: Left Click
- To Reload: R
- To Zoom In/Out of Sniper’s Scop: Right Click
- To Enable Jetpack Mode: Shift (Game License is required)
- For ShotGun Press 1 (Deals 8 Self-Damage on Miss)
- For Sniper Press 2 (Deals 20 Self-Damage on Miss)
- For Pistol Press 3 (Deals 3 Self-Damage on Miss)
- For Knife Press 4 (Deals Only 1 Self-Damage on Miss, use it to find whether something is a prop or not and use a gun to finish it off)
- For Rocket Launcher Press 5 (Game License is required)
- For Grenade Press 6 (Game License is required)
Prop Key Settings
- Navigate To a Place you would like to stay and then RIGHT CLICK To FREEZE.
- Then Press F to activate FREECAM And Take a look at the Hunters and other Props.
- Then Navigate to another Prop And Press T to receive 20 Gold and GIVE that prop (Player) a THUMBS UP.
- There are Three Treasure Chests as of me writing this Guide and are associated with 3 achievements.
- Type ‘Fun’ (without quotations) in the box in lobby to get a Treasure Chest and the achievement ‘Enthusiast’.
- Type ‘Treasure Hunter in the Rye’ (without quotations) in the box in lobby to get a Treasure Chest and the achievement ‘Treasure Hunter’.
- Play Custom Matches and Reach level 3 to unlock Competitive. Then Play your first Competitive game to get another Treasure Chest and the achievement ‘Competitor’.
Prop and seek is a hide and seek game which up to 32 players take turns to hide or seek. You can be a prop to hide or be a hunter to find all hidden props.