Redneck Kentucky and the Next Generation Chickens – All Cheat Codes
This guide covers all the available cheat codes in Redneck Kentucky and the Next Generation Chicken. In addition, discover how to activate and use this cheat codes in Redneck Kentucky and the Next Generation Chicken.
Redneck Kentucky and the Next Generation Chicken Cheat Codes
- Loaded – Gives all guns and ammo.
- Fly – Cutting flight.
- Walk – Cancels fly and ghost (takes you back to sinful land)
- Ghost – The mode of passing through the walls.
- Teleport – Teleport (where the cursor is looking).
- SetGravity # – Set the gravity level (where # is the value).
- SetJumpZ # – Set jump height (where # is value).
- SetSpeed # – Set speed (where # is a value.)
- PlayersOnly – Only player moves.
- allammo – 999 all rounds
- Allweapons – Get All Weapons
- ChangeSize # – Change the size of the player # = (from 0.25 to 2)
- Stat fps – Show FPS
- Behindview 1 – Third-person view (interesting but … but.)
- Behindview 0 – First-person view
- Slomo # – Set game speed (where # is value)
- Map # – Load the level (where # is the name of the level (look in the folder “maps”))
How to Use Cheat Codes
You can input these cheat codes in the console by pressing the tilde button (~) and hit the Enter button.
In case you press the tiled button but the console did not appear, you have to enable it first. To enable the console, please follow the steps below.
- Open game files located in your Steam app folder.
- Look for the “User.ini” file and open it.
- Search for the line “# Tilde = ConsoleToggle” and remove #. So you’ll be getting the new code as “Tilde = ConsoleToggle”.
- Hit Ctrl+S to save changes.
- Go back to the main game and the console should now appear.
And that’s all for today Redneck Kentucky and the Next Generation Chicken guide. Credits to imanoven for the submission.